Most of the fields map directly with their obvious Mastery counterparts, however with a ‘Yes’ answer to Hispanic tablet question, the race in Mastery will be ‘Hispanic’ (trumping other checked options in the tablet ethnicity question). The Mastery doesn’t have a match like “Caribbean”, in which case race will be blank when imported and you can choose an alternate race or just choose “Other”.
- Breast Cancer & Breast Disease
- Breast disease
- EHR Articles
- Genetic Testing
- Hereditary cancer
- Hughes RiskApps
- Hughes RiskApps Express
- Lifetime Risk
- Ovarian Cancer
- Population Level Risk
- Tyrer Cuzick
- Knowledge bases for Genetics and Risk Assessment
- Genetic Panel Testing: Incidental Findings and Actionable Mutations
- Should a Core Biopsy be counted in the Gail model?
- VIDEO: Treat most older women with stage I breast cancer with lumpectomy only
- Patients with a strong family history and ones with no family history can sometimes have the same risk. Why?