Hughes RiskApps runs the major models with a single data entry. The NCI tool is only the Gail model and is one of the models we run. Our results will essentially be the same with minor variations due to conventions adopted.
- Breast Cancer & Breast Disease
- Breast disease
- EHR Articles
- Genetic Testing
- Hereditary cancer
- Hughes RiskApps
- Hughes RiskApps Express
- Lifetime Risk
- Ovarian Cancer
- Population Level Risk
- Tyrer Cuzick
- Knowledge bases for Genetics and Risk Assessment
- Genetic Panel Testing: Incidental Findings and Actionable Mutations
- Should a Core Biopsy be counted in the Gail model?
- VIDEO: Treat most older women with stage I breast cancer with lumpectomy only
- Patients with a strong family history and ones with no family history can sometimes have the same risk. Why?