Good question. The ‘number of biopsies’ question is only used by Gail and TC, both of which are not applicable for breast cancer patients, so the answer would not change calculations anyway. I would tend also to say zero, as that was the count before the cancer was known.
- Breast Cancer & Breast Disease
- Breast disease
- EHR Articles
- Genetic Testing
- Hereditary cancer
- Hughes RiskApps
- Hughes RiskApps Express
- Lifetime Risk
- Ovarian Cancer
- Population Level Risk
- Tyrer Cuzick
- Knowledge bases for Genetics and Risk Assessment
- Genetic Panel Testing: Incidental Findings and Actionable Mutations
- Should a Core Biopsy be counted in the Gail model?
- VIDEO: Treat most older women with stage I breast cancer with lumpectomy only
- Patients with a strong family history and ones with no family history can sometimes have the same risk. Why?