While papillomatosis, as opposed to papillomas, appears to be a risk factor for breast cancer, it is not recognized by any of the risk models. As such, it should not be coded as atypia. You can treat it as you see fit.
- Breast Cancer & Breast Disease
- Breast disease
- EHR Articles
- Genetic Testing
- Hereditary cancer
- Hughes RiskApps
- Hughes RiskApps Express
- Lifetime Risk
- Ovarian Cancer
- Population Level Risk
- Tyrer Cuzick
- Knowledge bases for Genetics and Risk Assessment
- Genetic Panel Testing: Incidental Findings and Actionable Mutations
- Should a Core Biopsy be counted in the Gail model?
- VIDEO: Treat most older women with stage I breast cancer with lumpectomy only
- Patients with a strong family history and ones with no family history can sometimes have the same risk. Why?